Saturday, January 8, 2011

Getting Started

Well many have been bugging me to blog about my crazy life. As I work, play & date stories arise and now is the time to start writing about them as I take on a new adventure.

So there is going to be rules about reading my blog. SO as I ramble them off if any of them are things that you can't handle then please don't follow because I would hate to cause you stress! OK so I am ghetto! I came from a woman that has forever corrected my grammer, spelling and sentence structure and although I know it drives her and also some of you nutts, I DON'T DO ENGLISH RIGHT!!!! SORRY DOLORES KAY! ALso I use way too many exclamation points but anyonethat knows me knows that I am really that excited when say most things so just imagine my face when you see the !!!!!!! As I write about my thoughts and experiences over the next year some might be child proof and some might not so I am going to title the blog with 7,8,9 if it isn't kid approiate. So please don't let your kids read them becasue they already think i am crazy so I would like to keep my fun image with them.OK so I can't think of anymore for now but I am sure I will add.

So as I adventure out  on my new position (Senior Director of Community Relations) with my current company (Sunrise Senior Living) I will be traveling all over and I am really excited about what the next year has planned for me .....so join me!!! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you use too much punctuation :) Good Luck on your big new adventure. I'm excited to follow along with you and your pup!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete