Monday, January 10, 2011

Getting packed, monster movies & San Mateo

After a couple of days of giving everything away I packed up and was on my way. I decieded to take June Bug on this adventure.

So I have a new friend, his name is Frank (we will not use his last name to keep him annoymus ) so Frank makes movies and specificly monster movies. On my way up to San Mateo I was able to stop and see a movie he was shooting. WOW!!! The people that work on set are interesting to say the least. Wonderful but differnet then the people that I usually am around so its been a great experience. See photo below of Frank and I on the set. Can't wait to see the movie finished!

SO I get to the hotel and check in and get my room. I walk in so excited that I have great parking and a little area that June can go potty in right outside my door but the problem is that is smells like CURRY!!! What the heck? Why does the smell not make people want to stop eating it. I went to Target and got a million air freshioners to try to get rid of it becasue the location is so amazing. CURRY REALLY??? Well for now I've moved in...just like home!!!


All done for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment